lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Spatial
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:48:13 GMT
Hi Guillermo,

I think you will find that Lucene Spatial is going under a significant rewrite in the coming
weeks, so I'm hesitant to recommend you upgrading to it at this point in time.  That being
said, the concepts behind Lucene Spatial and LocalLucene aren't all that different, so it
should be fairly easy to upgrade.  Is there a specific thing you are having a problem with?
 That might be easier to get a handle on then the general question of how to do this.

-Grant