lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version.onOrAfter() complaing its Deprecated but it isnt
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:47:49 GMT
1.  Please ask new questions in new threads.

2.  Read the "Why am I getting no hits / incorrect hits?" section of
the FAQ.  If that doesn't help post again (in a new thread) showing us
how you are indexing the search field and creating the query and what
the toString() method shows.  And use Luke to check that you are
indexing what you think you are.

--
Ian.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:39 AM, vhanuman kumarbaburavi
<V.Ravi@niit-tech.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I need some help on Lucene prefix search. I have implemented prefix search in my application
but it is return different result like following way.

> E.g. three products see below
>
> Abc def zse,
> def sde sed,
> fed fer def.
>
> I entered the characters like "def" and I performed prefix search, I got following results.
>
> Abc def zse
> def sde sed
> fed fer def.
>
> But I want only one result instead of above result i.e. "def sde sed"
>
> Please help me.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> |Sr.Software Engineer| NIIT Technologies Ltd.
> Tapasya(Corporate Heights), Plot No. 5, EFGH, Sector 126,
>
> Greater Noida Express Way, NOIDA(Office: Ex.No 51523 Mb: 9958381449)

subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies
and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost
or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this
mail.  We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes
and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd.
or its affiliate(s).