lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best practice of using synonymy ?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:02:26 GMT
Index time is a much better approach. The only negative about it is the
index size increase. I've used it for a considerable sized dataset and even
the index time doesn't seem to go up considerably.
Searching of multiple terms is generally unoptimized when you can do it with
1.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!