lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: Searching Subversion comments:
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 21:06:32 GMT
Hi Erick,

For what it's worth, we are considering indexing JIRA comments over on
, though I'm not entirely convinced searching in comments would be super valuable.  Would

But note that JIRA (and LucidFind) already do that.  For example, go to
and search for "Attached first cut python script"~10 (it's in that issue's comments)
and JIRA will find that issue.

What exactly are you lokoing to do/build?

Sematext :: :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch
Hadoop ecosystem search ::