lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <>
Subject [ANN] Carrot2 3.2.0 released
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:55:00 GMT
Dear All,

I'm happy to announce three releases from the Carrot Search team: Carrot2
v3.2.0, Lingo3G v1.3.1 and Carrot Search Labs.

Carrot2 is an open source search results clustering engine. Version v3.2.0

    * experimental support for clustering Korean and Arabic content,
    * a command-line batch processing application,
    * significant updates to the Flash-based cluster visualization.

As of version 3.2.0, Carrot2 is free of LGPL-licensed dependencies.

Release notes:

Lingo3G is a real-time document clustering engine from Carrot Search.
Version 1.3.1 introduces support for clustering Arabic, Danish, Finnish,
Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Swedish and Turkish content, a command-line
application and a number of minor improvements. Please contact us at for details.

Carrot Search Labs shares some small pieces of software we created when
working on Carrot2 and Lingo3G. Please see for
details and downloads.

Dawid Weiss, Stanislaw Osinski
Carrot Search,