lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <stanis...@osinski.name>
Subject [ANN] Carrot2 3.2.0 released
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:55:00 GMT
Dear All,

I'm happy to announce three releases from the Carrot Search team: Carrot2
v3.2.0, Lingo3G v1.3.1 and Carrot Search Labs.

Carrot2 is an open source search results clustering engine. Version v3.2.0
introduces:

    * experimental support for clustering Korean and Arabic content,
    * a command-line batch processing application,
    * significant updates to the Flash-based cluster visualization.

As of version 3.2.0, Carrot2 is free of LGPL-licensed dependencies.

Release notes:
http://project.carrot2.org/release-3.2.0-notes.html

Download:
http://project.carrot2.org/download.html

Lingo3G is a real-time document clustering engine from Carrot Search.
Version 1.3.1 introduces support for clustering Arabic, Danish, Finnish,
Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Swedish and Turkish content, a command-line
application and a number of minor improvements. Please contact us at
info@carrotsearch.com for details.

Carrot Search Labs shares some small pieces of software we created when
working on Carrot2 and Lingo3G. Please see http://labs.carrotsearch.com for
details and downloads.

Thanks!

Dawid Weiss, Stanislaw Osinski