lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: SpanQueries in Luke
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:03:23 GMT
On 2010-03-05 10:47, mark harwood wrote:

>>> No, this simply means that you will be able to use the xml-query-parser instead
of the regular one

> Not sure exactly what you have in mind for an editor, Andrzej but there is an opportunity
to do something smart here for little effort.
legal query syntax. Any schema-driven editing widget for XML could be used e.g. http://www.felixgolubov.com/XMLEditor/
or http://gendiapo.sourceforge.net/dev/

> If none of these are any good another startpoint may be to use DTDdoc to parse the schema.
The DTD includes a lot of help-text comments which are used by the DTDdoc to generate HTML
documentation so using this tool gives you schema *and* help text.

I didn't have any editor in mind, I used a lo-tek solution of copy&paste
to the query textarea.

I'll commit the current mostly-working state today, you can take a look
- you've written some cool Luke plugins before .. ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><