lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: SpanQueries in Luke
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:39:35 GMT
On 2010-03-04 17:56, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Andrzej,
>
> Does that mean the regular Lucene QP will get Span query syntax support (vs. having it
in that separate Surround QP)?  Or maybe that already happened and I missed it? :)

I wish that were the case ;)

No, this simply means that you will be able to use the xml-query-parser
instead of the regular one (actually wrapping the regular one, but
that's an impl. detail). There will be a checkbox to switch between the
parsers, and in the future we can turn this into a dropdown if there are
more parsers available.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><