lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fields with Field.Store.NO and Field.Index.ANALYZED not being indexed
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:27:49 GMT
I would be extraordinarily surprised if this was in Lucene, this is so
basic to how it works that the howls would be heard world-round <G>.

So I'm guessing it's in your code. Could you show it to us? Or, better
yet, create a small, self-contained test case that illustrates your problem?

Also, what analyzer(s) are you using? And what do your docs look like?

Best
Erick