lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Lucene good to maintain metadata in a hierarchical manner?
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:59:19 GMT
I don't see any problems from your brief description. There are
some considerations if you expect to update the information
really, really, really frequently, but those are discussed
in many threads in the archive....

But without more details on how you want to use the data, it's
pretty hard to answer.

Erick