lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phrase search on NOT_ANALYZED content
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:29:31 GMT
NOT_ANALYZED is probably not what you want.
NOT_ANALYZED stores the entire input as
a *single* token, so you can never match on
anything except the entire input.

What did you hope to accomplish by indexint
NOT_ANALYZED? That's actually a pretty
specialized thing to do, perhaps there's a better
way to accomplish your goal.

Best
Erick