lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Numeric Range Filter - bug or documentation oversight
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 10:11:22 GMT
Hi Scott,

I verified by an additional test in NRQ (Lucene trunk), that true/false together with null
bound produces the same results, so there is no bug at all. This test is new, as it explicitly
tests on an index containing infinity-float/min-max-integer values.

The tests can be seen here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=919731

If you still have problems, ask giving more details like a testcase.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen