lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Old Lucene src archive corrupt?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:40:03 GMT
Are you sure that you have no virus modifying the zip files after download? Have you compared
the byte size, too?

By the way as this is windows, can you set md5sum explicitely to binary mode when creating
the sum (but the "*" before the filename is a sign for binary mode)? Also the md5 files from
2.9.0 and 2.9.1 are not following the md5sum format, they are just the raw sums without filename,
so this explains the "not properly formatted". But the sum before " *" should really be identical.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de