lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Numeric Range Filter - bug or documentation oversight
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 20:47:07 GMT
Hi Scott,

The only possibility you may get help is to provide us with some test code that builds an
index and queries it to produce the error. The problem is that you gave us not enough information
about your queries and index contents. Maybe you have some problems with precisionStep wrong
(must be identical during indexing and searching)?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen