lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Murdoch, Paul" <PAUL.B.MURD...@saic.com>
Subject Phrase search on NOT_ANALYZED content
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:11:31 GMT
If I have indexed some content that contains some words and a single
whitespace between each word as NOT_ANALYZED, is it possible to perform
a phrase search on that a portion of that content?  I'm indexing and
searching with the StandardAnalyzer 2.9.  Using the KeywordAnalyzer
works, but I have to type in the entire content as it was indexed.  I
would like to search for a phrase in the content, but not all of the
content, preferably with the StandardAnalyzer.

Thanks,

Paul