lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ganesh" <emailg...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Exception while adding document in 3.0
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 06:18:33 GMT
I am getting below exception, while adding documents. I am adding documents continously and
at some point, i am getting the below exception. This exception is not occuring with v2.9.0

 Exception: Index: 21, Size: 2
 java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(Unknown Source)
 java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
 org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessorPerThread.processDocument(DocFieldProcessorPerThread.java:175)
 org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter.java:779)
 org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.addDocument(DocumentsWriter.java:757)
 org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:2472)
 org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:2446)

Regards
Ganesh