lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected Query Results
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 11:43:29 GMT
There is no pseudo field for all search terms.  2 common practices are
to use MultiFieldQueryParser or to add a catch-all field.  I tend to
do the latter.

At a glance I'd agree that the second query should also return 48
hits.  Maybe a small self-contained test case or standalone program
would be easier to debug.

--
Ian.