lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <bradfordsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/NoSQL Meetup; Wed Feb 24th, Feat. MongoDB
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:09:46 GMT
Greetings,

It's time for another awesome Seattle Hadoop/Lucene/Scalability/NoSQL Meetup!

As always, it's at the University of Washington, Allen Computer
Science building, Room 303 at 6:45pm. You can find a map here:
http://www.washington.edu/home/maps/southcentral.html?cse

Last month, we had a great talk from Steve McPherson of Razorfish on
their usage of Hadoop. This month, we'll have Richard Kreuter from
MongoDB talking about, well, MongoDB. As well as assorted discussion
on the Hadoop ecosystem.

If you can, please RSVP here (not required, but very nice):
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup/

My cell # is 904-415-3009 if you have questions/get lost.

Cheers,
Bradford

--
http://www.drawntoscalehq.com -- Big Data for all. The Big Data Platform.