lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NAS vs SAN vs Server Disk RAID
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:01:55 GMT
To my experience, some customers used SAN to store the index. It's
pretty good and fast. This may be a good choice for you, but it's costly.

Chris Lu
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com
Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes: http://wiki.dbsight.com/index.php?title=Create_Lucene_Database_Search_in_3_minutes
DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request) got 2.6 Million Euro
funding!