lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to download Mark Miller's Qsol Parser?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:16:12 GMT
Chris Harris wrote:
> The QSol query parser (brief overview here:
> http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/02/22/exploring-query-parsers/)
> used to be available at
>
> http://myhardshadow.com/qsol.php
>
> (there was documentation as well as a link to a SVN server) but it
> looks like the myhardshadow.com has been relinquished to a domain name
> squatter. Is there any other place to get a fresh copy of Qsol?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hey Chris, sorry, I actually let that domain name expire. Its still
hosted, just no way to access it at the moment.

If you'd like, I can zip up the source and send it to you - I do plan on
registering a new domain for it, but just have not gotten around to it.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com