lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Parida <parida.su...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Searching compressed text using CompressionTools
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:04:14 GMT

Uwe,

Thanks for the reply.

I am confused with
    document.add(new Field(key, value, Field.Store.COMPRESS,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));

  My requirement is also the same, but how can i do it in 3.0 ?
  i thought CompressionTools would be used for compression.

Basically i need to compress the text which content of a document and there
are around 50,000 documents and still increasing in number.  If possible
please send a code or hint as an example.

Regards,
Suraj