lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Boost Problem (again), need example !
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:43:30 GMT
It's CustomScoreQuery in 2.9 and 3.0.

Please wait for 2.9.2 and 3.0.1 for an important API change in this experimental query type
to work correct with the new per-segment-search! You can test the release artifacts of both
new versions here: http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-292-301-take2-rev912433/

With e.g. ValueSourceQuery you can score your documents using a separate numeric field from
your documents (it uses FieldCache).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler