lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Switching from Store.YES to Store.NO
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:00:05 GMT
Making that switch is fine.

The change will not be retroactive, ie, all previously indexed docs
with Store.YES will continue to store their fields.  But new docs
won't store their fields if you specify Store.NO.

I don't think this (what happens when certain schema changes happen
mid-indexing) is well documented, in general.

Mike