lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Provalov <iprov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Average Precision - TREC-3
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:57:27 GMT
Great reference, Grant!  Thank you!

Our content is very similar to TREC-3 (periodicals).  In fact, there is some content overlap
between our content and TREC's (actual documents).

The query types are very similar (ad hoc).  The cost of extracting our top queries is that
we would have to also perform the judgments ourselves.  This could be a very time consuming
process.

Thank you,

Ivan