lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "one of the terms"
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 05:28:10 GMT
Paul,

Custom Similarity perhaps, oui.  Not 100% sure, maybe have this always return 1.0f.

  /** Computes a score factor based on the fraction of all query terms that a
   * document contains.  This value is multiplied into scores.
   *
   * The presence of a large portion of the query terms indicates a better
   * match with the query, so implementations of this method usually return
   * larger values when the ratio between these parameters is large and smaller
   * values when the ratio between them is small.
   *
   * @param overlap the number of query terms matched in the document
   * @param maxOverlap the total number of terms in the query
   * @return a score factor based on term overlap with the query
   */
  public abstract float coord(int overlap, int maxOverlap);

Otis
----