lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Phan The Dai <thienthanhom...@gmail.com>
Subject A way to download URLs and index better ?
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 07:20:47 GMT
Hi everyone, please help me this question:
I need downloading some webpages from a list of URLs (about 200 links) and
then index them by Lucene.
This list is not fixed, because it depends on definition of my process.
Currently, in my web application, I wrote class for downloading, but it
download time is too long.

Please recommend me a Java library suitable with my situation for optimize
downloading.
More its examples are very wonderful (INPUT: list of URLs; OUTPUT: webpages
content, or indexed repository)
Thank you very much.