lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception invoking MultiPhraseQuery
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:48:47 GMT
I'd try running it outside of Eclipse, and/or checking each and every
of the many configuration options in Eclipse to see if you have an old
jar that Eclipse is using, from jars you've made accessible via the
"java build path" window to projects referenced to......

Alternately, you can look for all the Lucene jars on your machine and
delete (or move) any old ones.

And if none of this helps, can you post the entire stack trace?

HTH
Erick