lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From AlexElba <ramal...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RangeFilter
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:54:17 GMT

Did you completely re-index?
Yes I did

Here is method which creates index

public void write(List<Object[]> data, Directory directory, Analyzer
analyzer) {
            IndexWriter  indexWriter = new IndexWriter(directory, analyzer,
                MaxFieldLength.LIMITED);

        try {
            for (Object[] obj: data) {
                try {
					Document document = new Document();
					Field field = new Field("id", obj[0]....
					document.add(field);
					Field rank = new Field("rank", NumberTools
                    .longToString(Long.valueOf(obj[3])), Store.NO,
Index.ANALYZED_NO_NORMS);
					document.add(rank);
					indexWriter.addDocument(document);
                } catch (CorruptIndexException e) {

                } catch (IOException e) {

                }
            }
        } finally {
            try {
                indexWriter.commit();
            } catch (CorruptIndexException e) {

            } catch (IOException e) {
              }
        }
    }

Yeap I am using luke but this app is ram base index...