lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highlighter doesn't highlight wildcard queries after updating to 2.9.1/3.0.0
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:45:53 GMT

changing MultiTermRewriteMethod fixed all previous incompatibility issue.
After setting this:
myQueryParser.setMultiTermRewriteMethod(MultiTermQuery.SCORING_BOOLEAN_QUERY_REWRITE);

highlighter get compatible with rewrite, query.rewrite().toString() works as
before and scoring works fine for wildcard queries (as before).

Mohsen