lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highlighter doesn't highlight wildcard queries after updating to 2.9.1/3.0.0
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:37:39 GMT

OK, to answer my own question:
I found from the following issue that if I do a query.rewrite(), highlighter
doesn't work.

I did rewrite() in order to find all matched terms for example in a prefix
query, but as this doesn't work anymore like Lucene 2.3, and returns
nothings renderable, I stopped rewriting and to my surprise, highlighter
worked with prefix, or other queries.

It was also needed to add lucene-memory contrib library (which is referenced
by WeightedSpanTermExtractor) to prevent exception (NCDFE).

Mohsen