lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bryan Lewis [DAS]" <bryan.le...@dasmail.co.uk>
Subject No Matching constructor
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:19:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a Lucene index via Railo and am getting the above
error.

My code is as follows (and was working fine in a JSP page but doesn't seem
to want to play under Railo, using same version of Lucene 2.3.2 ):

<code above this to query database into qData,  create StandardAnalyzer,
IndexWriter  - all working fine>

.

.

.

<cfset vField=CreateObject("java","org.apache.lucene.document.Field")>

<cfloop query="qData">

                <!--- create the document   [works OK] --- >

                <cfset
vDoc=CreateObject("java","org.apache.lucene.document.Document")>

                <!--- add fields to document [fails with 'No matching
constructor' no matter what I use] --- >

                <cfset vDoc.add(vField.Text("id", qData.id)>

.

.

.

Where qData is a database query returning the id column from a database
table (it is returning other columns too but as it won't even insert one
field I haven't shown the others in the code above).

I have also tried

<cfset vDoc.add(vField.Text("id", "test">

<cfset vDoc.add(vField.Text("id", qData.id, vField.Store.YES,
vField.Index.NO)>  [this is the one that works in my JSP but it doesn't work
here...]

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Bryan.