lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Applying LUCENE-1606 -- which version
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:29:30 GMT
Hi Sriram,

This patch cannot be applied to 3.0 as it depends on a new Lucene branch called flex. It depends
on features, only added in version 3.1. So it does not even apply on trunk, you have to checkout
the experimental flex branch first.

For 3.0 you, may try one of the early patches (the last without -flex in name) in this issue,
but they will never go into lucene 3.1, instead the flex branch will hopefully merge with
trunk, soon. Also the non-flex patches are not so performant, because the performance increases
only with flexible indexing API.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler