lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Search correction
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:30:22 GMT
Weiwei,
Lucene Contrib offers a Spellchecker package that might help you with
your application. The spellchecker takes a dictionary of terms (build
from your search index or from some other text resource) and builds a
suggestion index from those terms. Internally terms are indexed as
ngrams. You can pass in a possibly missspelled term and a distance
measurement function to build up a suggestion array from the
suggestion index.
I have no comparison how good it works with chinese text though.
simon