lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed El-dawy <aseld...@gmail.com>
Subject Using the new tokenizer API from a jar file
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:49:12 GMT
Hello all,
  I've built a tokenizer which uses the new tokenizer API (the one with the
Decorator Pattern). I built a new AttributeReader called GlossAttribute and
GlossAttributeImpl. I packaged it into a jar file and it's working very
fine.
I tried to use it with solr and the problems began. It's always telling me
that it cannot find the class GlossAttributeImpl. I think the problem is
that my jar file is added to the class path at run time not from the command
line. Do you have a good solution or workaround?

--
regards,
Ahmed Saad