lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Leonid M." <leoni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-value (complex) field indexing
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:02:29 GMT
* Yes, I understand the first part about two rows and querying.

* The problem is - I'm not the one creating those Analyzers and storing
documents into indexes. All I could say - "add this field to document", it's
as simple as this.

Luckily the system is built using Pico and OSGi, so I will try to replace
system Indexer.
Currently it seems to me that having a document per row is simpler solution,
am I wright? (no need for tuning analyzers and creating Span/Phrase queries,
which as far I understand could be inefficient)

Thanks a lot for Your feedback and input. You obviously have made the big
picture more clear for me.

btw, Happy New Year (it's coming, ho-ho-ho)
--
Best regards,
Leonids Maslovs