lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Phanindra Reva <reva.phanin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question related to Indexing
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:16:25 GMT
Hello,
        Thanks for the reply. *strange* was expected. I am trying to
store field names as payloads, so I need unedited field names during
analysis part. And later my plan is to replace all the field names
with a default value and then store the document in the index. So, If
its possible to get the reference of the Document after the analysis,
I could modify all the field names. Even a way of modifying ( of
course , it should be after analysis and before adding to the index )
the field-name values that are going to be added to the index will
suffice.
     I guess.. this time you feel its much more strange, but that's my
task for which above mentioned is one way to accomplish.
Thanks.