lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Using the new tokenizer API from a jar file
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 03:26:37 GMT

: I tried to use it with solr and the problems began. It's always telling me
: that it cannot find the class GlossAttributeImpl. I think the problem is
: that my jar file is added to the class path at run time not from the command
: line. Do you have a good solution or workaround?

You're likely to get mmore helpful answers from other people in the Solr
User community (solr-user@lucene.a.o)

As long as you put your jar in the "lib" directory under your solr home
(or refrence it using a <lib/> directive in your solrconfig.xml) Solr's
plugin loader will take care of hte classloading for you.

if you are confident you have your jar in the correct place, please email
solr-user with the ClassNotFound stack trace from your solr logs, as well
as hierarchy  of files from your solr home (ie: the output of "find .")

-Hoss