lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ERR] Only a type can be imported
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:58:04 GMT
Using google to search for "Generated servlet error: Only a type can
be imported." leads to posts that say it is caused by your webapp not
being able to find a jar.

Double check that you've got the lucene-core-x.x.x.jar file in
webapps/whatever/WEB-INF/lib, assuming that's the right place for
whatever it is you are running.

And double check that you don't have any old lucene jars anywhere else.

--
Ian.