lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cool The Breezer <>
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:25:35 GMT
Hello Group,
                  I am continuously updating an index and at the same time searcher also searches
the index, which resulted in multiple .cfs files for each commit by IndexWriter. I am not
sure whether this is an expected behavior or I need to merge each time after IndexWriter commits.
In between the writer's commit, I reopen the IndexReader but still .cfs files keep on increasing.
I would like to have one .cfs file which can be reopened frequently by reader and at the same
time progressive commit by writer. Is it possible?

- RB

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message