lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Weiwei Wang <ww.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get a apache public license
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:38:58 GMT
Thanks Jake Mannix and N Hira. I'm planning to releasing my code as Apache
licensed.

I have read http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 and replace my own
identifying information with the boilerplate notice.

Aren't you guys on a holiday? (You guys are really hard-working), in China,
we don't have Christmas holiday but Spring Festival Holiday.

Happy Christmas Eve:-)