lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Weiwei Wang <ww.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject HOW to do date range searchi in 3.0
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:23:02 GMT
Hi, all
     I need to do a date range search like date:[a previous time to null]
I used a filter to do this job, the code  is shown below:
    Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
    c.setTimeInMillis(c.getTimeInMillis() -
parameter.getRecentUpdateConstraint()
        * RosaCrawlerConstants.ONE_DAY_IN_MILLISECOND);
    String fromTime = DateTools.dateToString(c.getTime(),
DateTools.Resolution.DAY);
    Query updateTimeRange = new
TermRangeQuery("updateTime",fromTime,null,true,false);
    query.add(updateTimeRange, BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);

However, it doesn't work as before in version 2.4.1(I'm updating my project
from version 2.4.1 to lucenen 3.0.0)

Could anybody here offer me a solution?
--
Weiwei Wang