lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ghazal Gharooni <ghazal.gharo...@gmail.com>
Subject [ERR] Only a type can be imported
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 18:13:21 GMT
Hello,
I am new in lucene project. I got the following error while trying to run
the project and test Search Criteria (results.jsp) . I added all jar files
to class path. I notified that QueryParser accept three argument while the
code only includes two arguments. So, I've changed the qp = new
QueryParser("contents", analyzer); to this one: qp = new
QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_
CURRENT,"contents", analyzer);  However, it still doesn't work. Please
somebody help me to get through this issue.

ERROR:

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer resolves to a
package

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.lucene.util.Version resolves
to a package

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
IndexSearcher cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Query cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
TopDocs cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
IndexReader cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
IndexReader cannot be resolved

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
FSDirectory cannot be resolved

An error occurred at line: 45 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
IndexSearcher cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Analyzer cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
StandardAnalyzer cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Version.LUCENE_CURRENT cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
QueryParser cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
QueryParser cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 77 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
ParseException cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 143 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Document cannot be resolved or is not a type

	org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:84)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:328)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:397)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:288)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:267)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:255)
	org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:556)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:293)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:291)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)