lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shashi Kant <sk...@sloan.mit.edu>
Subject Re: About Lucene ...
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:10:27 GMT
This forum is probably not the best place to ask this question, since this
is Lucene developers/users forum. If you want to write a tool, then this is
the place is to be. If you want an ready tool, one I am aware of  is
searchmyfiles.exe from Nirsoft.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/search_my_files.html

Caveat: Neither have I used it nor do I endorse that tool. But I would guess
there would be plenty of commercial & F/OSS tools that do most or all what
you want. A bit of googling should get you there.