lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Using the new tokenizer API from a jar file
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:23:11 GMT
Where did you place the jar file inside Solr on which servlet container? I
suspect some strange classloader problems. As the attributes are loaded by
lucene, the impl should be available from classes inside lucene-core.jar
file and placed in the same classpath of the lucene-core.jar classloader.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de