lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Phan The Dai <thienthanhom...@gmail.com>
Subject Search for "similar documents" with a query as another document ?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:46:50 GMT
Dear everyone,
I am beginner of Java Lucene, please help me for the following question of
my research:

Now, I have a SET of text documents that indexed by Lucene.
If I have another text document as a query,
my mission is that finding in the SET what are tops of similar documents
with this query.
How to create this query that is a document including several terms?
What kind of Class Query, or QueryParser I should use?

I am reading some answers from forums, but have not yet seen clear solutions
utilizing Java Lucene.
I am grateful for your ideas.

Regards