lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From DHIVYA M <>
Subject Kindly spot out the reason for this undesired output.
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:57:28 GMT
Hi all,
I have attached the code file and also the output screenshot. The problem is:
When i search for a query, it gives out the resultant documents containing the query but,
if two documents a and b contains that query,
Result is:
Link for a:
contents of a
contents of b
Link for b:
contents of a
contents of b
kindly go through the attached documents for the code, obtained output and the correct output
Can anyone pls solve this problem.
I want the contents of the corresponding file alone to be displayed and the repetition should
be avoided.
Also how to rank my results / how to implement relevancy ranking.
Am a beginner and have no idea so kindly help me on this context.