lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Max Lynch <ihas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException on index
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 06:56:05 GMT
Hi Mike,

Missed your response on this,
What I was doing was physically removing index/write.lock if older than 8
hours, allowing another process of my indexer to run.  I realize in
hindsight that there is no reason why I should be doing this and it was
really stupid.  I think I was under the impression one of my pylucene
processes was hanging.