lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Were <chris.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search correction
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:13:02 GMT
I recall reading Google does it based on statistical analysis of what words
users type. For example if I search for "googl" and then my next search is
for "google" that is stored. Next time someone types "googl", "google" is
suggested.

Sorry, I don't have a source to link you to on that though.

Cheers,
Chris

--

twitter: @tahpot