lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to do alias(Pinyin) search in Lucene
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:05:17 GMT
If your queries are still slow, make sure you're not measuring
the *first* query on a newly opened searcher. There are
other tips here that might be useful. These are general searching
tips complimentary to Robert's suggestions..

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ImproveSearchingSpeed

<http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ImproveSearchingSpeed>HTH
Erick

2009/12/15 Weiwei Wang <ww.wang.cs@gmail.com>

> Thanks Robert, a lot is learned from you:-)
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, just one more thought for you.
> >
> > I think even more important than anything I said before, you should
> ensure
> > you implement reusableTokenStream in your analyzer.
> > this becomes a necessity if you are using expensive objects like this.
> >
> > 2009/12/15 Weiwei Wang <ww.wang.cs@gmail.com>
> >
> > > Finally, i make it run, however, it works so slow

> > directory...
> > in

> get
> > > that