lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eirik Bjørsnøs <eir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential leak of file resources in SpellChecker
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:19:33 GMT
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Michael McCandless
<lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
> This sounds like an important bug fix -- could you open a Jira issue &
> attach a patch?  Thanks!

Mike,

I've opened an issue with a patch that should be pretty trivial:

Looking forward to seeing it in 3.0.x :-)

PS: Upgrading SVNSearch to 3.0.0 was close to painless thanks to
Lucene's well thought out upgrade and deprecation policy. I really
like the way I could gradually replace deprecated API calls and then
make the final switch from 2.9.1 to 3.0.0. More projects should follow
this path. Keep up the good work!

Eirik.