lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Sorting issues resolved in 3.0?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 09:07:28 GMT
In 3.0 nothing changed about that (and also in 2.9). Only that the
FieldCache is now segment-wise which makes IndexReader.reopen be faster.

But you are still able to do your own sorting with own structures, you just
have to write your own TopDocsCollector.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de